Special Business on Agenda is nominations
Round Table discussion for Members topic on Medical Marijuana
Free Training Seminar AfternoonClick on the link below to register for free.https://www.eventbrite.com/e/free-training-seminar-first-responders-ptsd-saving-those-who-save-others-afternoon-tickets-44888067418First Responders & PTSD“SAVING THOSE WHO SAVE OTHERS”An in-depth FF/EMT suicide prevention/awareness course designed toeducate attendees on warning signs/symptoms, communications,emotional and physical behaviors.
IAFF Local 4420
Informational Meeting Notice
Contract Questions and Answers session
Meeting Open to ALL Bargaining Unit Members
Dates and Times:
November 27, 2018 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm– C Shift
November 28, 2018 from 9:30 am to 11:30 am – A Shift
Meeting Location: Union Hall
21735 YMCA CAMP RD LAND O LAKES FL 34639-3931
(Located at the corner of Bell Lake Road and Land O Lakes Blvd)
• Meeting purpose – to discuss Contract reopener that will be up for a ratification Vote by Rank and File Bargaining Unit Members
• This meeting is open to all Bargain Unit Members
• This is an information meeting no union business will be conducted at this meeting.
• Contract Ratification Vote will take place via a mail in ballot vote see other notice
• Copies of CBA changes, and associated documents will be available prior to the meeting, via county email, and union email, Fire Rescue Content Management system TargetSolutions and union web site located at www.iaff4420.org
• If you are not receiving a ballot by mail you will be able to pick up the ballot at this meeting.
Notice Date: 11/19/2018
Free Training Seminar MorningClick on the link below to register for free.https://www.eventbrite.com/e/free-training-seminar-first-responders-ptsd-saving-those-who-save-others-morning-tickets-44887886878First Responders & PTSD“SAVING THOSE WHO SAVE OTHERS”An in-depth FF/EMT suicide prevention/awareness course designed toeducate attendees on warning signs/symptoms, communications,emotional and physical behaviors.